[FFmpeg-user] Minimal ffmpeg build

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat Aug 15 00:50:39 CEST 2015

Moritz Barsnick <barsnick <at> gmx.net> writes:

> I'm trying to reproduce a segmentation fault in ffmpeg

Please remember that all crashes are important and that
we would really like to know about them!

> $ ./configure --disable-all

Use --disable-everything for what you need, or for really
minimal builds:
--disable-everything --disable-network --disable-vdpau
(last one only on Linux)

And while the console output for ffmpeg is needed (we
usually don't have the same source file and we cannot
know the tested version without), please avoid posting
MBs of build output: We all can reproduce it;-)