[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg not working on server

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Tue Apr 28 21:33:30 CEST 2015

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015, at 11:18 AM, Waleed Afridi wrote:
> Can you suggest me anything, From where i got help ?

ffmpeg-php, or at least the iteration you are using, is a long dead
project. You will likely not get help for that anywhere.

You need to decide if you even need a PHP wrapper for ffmpeg. You could
possibly just execute the binary from your script. See:
http://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/PHP

I did not look at your PHP script because we do not provide support for
scripts here. We can only provide support for unscripted commands for
the various FFmpeg cli tools.

If you manually run your ffmpeg command in a console, and you have an
issue, we can probably help with that. If the ffmpeg cli command works,
and the problem is with your script we can't provide help for that and
you would need to go to a PHP help resource.