[FFmpeg-user] Can I use ffmpeg to combine audio streams in .ts file?

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Sep 30 10:45:37 CEST 2014

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 01:42:17 +0200, skyscanner at gmx.ca wrote:

> That may not be the optimal way to do that (suggestions to streamline
> that would be appreciated) but it took me over six hours to get that
> much figured out. Unfortunately, it still saves the remaining audio
> as four separate streams:

Since you have already built an understanding of what you want to
combine in which way, this page should give you some hints and examples
of how to achieve that:

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/AudioChannelManipulation

Note that it goes beyond pure mapping, using e.g. the amerge and pan
filters.

HTH,
Moritz