[FFmpeg-user] command to stream a video at a specific frame rate

Shatrughna Pandey shatrughna.win at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 14:51:41 CEST 2014

sir
when i install ffmpeg through "
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/Ubuntu" compilation guide
i am getting followin error during compilation of "libvpx"

vp9/common/x86/vp9_subpixel_8t_ssse3.asm:457: error: invalid combination of
opcode and operands
make[1]: *** [vp9/common/x86/vp9_subpixel_8t_ssse3.asm.o] Error 1
make: *** [.DEFAULT] Error 2

so libvpx is not properly installed.
can any one help me.

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Shatrughna Pandey <shatrughna.win at gmail.com