[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg read from UDP/Port

Maziar Mehrabi mmehrabi at abo.fi
Tue Sep 23 20:16:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

No problem, it was yourself who figured it out after all.
I have a question still though. How do you transmit the SDP file to the
client? I mean apparently for every stream you should have an SDP file
generated and sent to the client before the client is able to play it.
This problem is a major challenge if the client if going to play the stream
in a browser using html5.
So how do you manage this? Or do you think what solutions are there?

Thank you,
Maziar

--
Hälsningar,