[FFmpeg-user] Help with uploading and streaming

venky v venky1893 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 09:34:13 CEST 2014

I am streaming a file from hard disk to rtmp server. What i need is to
stream a file from the client PC.
i.e., I am hosting ffmpeg on the server and my web application streams the
file from the client PC to the rtmp server. Is it possible? I don't want to
upload the entire file to my server because the files are live feed and
output from FCP or smoke.

So basically all i need s to stream a output of a smoke or fcp (.mov or
.avi files) live to rtmp server using a web application.
--
VENKY