[FFmpeg-user] wmv to uncompressed avi

gregr at nethere.com gregr at nethere.com
Tue Sep 23 02:14:39 CEST 2014

I need help with the settings for converting a wmv file, captured from a
logitech usb camera to an uncompressed avi file. I'm working with an image
processing program called FIJI (Fiji Is Just ImageJ). The following is from
the FIJI docs: AVI (Audio Video Interleave) is a container format which can
contain data encoded in many different ways. ImageJ only supports
uncompressed AVIs, various YUV 4:2:2 compressed formats, and PNG or
JPEG-encoded individual frames. Note that most MJPG[?] (motion-JPEG)
formats are not read correctly. Attempts to open AVIs in other formats will
fail.

Thanks for the help!

Greg