[FFmpeg-user] How to get all channel streams from DVB-S to FFMPEG?

Soner CAN soner2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:22:22 CEST 2014

Hi,

I can get a specific channel stream using this command:

szap -H -r "CHANNEL 1" | ffmpeg -y -i /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 -c copy -f
mpegts udp://10.10.201.14:2345

But I need to get ALL channels on a given transponder and after transcoding
them I need to upstream them to different locations. If I try to run the
command above with twice (of course with a different channel) I get "Device
busy" error.

I wonder if it's possible to receive ALL channels using a single szap
instance (or another utility) and pass them to FFMPEG?

I dream something like this:

szap -H -r "ALL_CHANNELS" | ffmpeg -y -i /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 -c copy
-map 0:0 -map 0:1 -f mpegts udp://10.10.201.14:2345  -map 1:0 -map 1:1 -f
mpegts udp://10.10.201.14:1234

Is there a way to do this?

I'm open to any recommendations.

Thank you