[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG (CCTV Recording Video and Audio)

lim.boonseng.vincent at stee.stengg.com lim.boonseng.vincent at stee.stengg.com
Mon Sep 1 08:27:29 CEST 2014

Hi Sir/Madam,

We encountered some issue on the CCTV recording for Video and Audio. The model of the CCTV camera we are using is Samsung SND-6084R.

1) For short recording say like 10-15 minutes, we are able to achieve both video and audio in sync. After 15 minutes or so, the recorded video and audio is not in sync. Is there any method whereas I can achieve both video and audio in sync?

Here's our command to trigger the recording:

-i rtsp://admin:4321@192.168.1.100:554/profile3/media.smp -vcodec libx264 -pix_fmt yuv420p -b 600k -maxrate 600k -minrate 600k -bufsize 600k -vsync -1 -async 1 -qmax 50 -b_strategy 50 cctv.avi

2) Error Message: Non-monotonous DTS in output stream. This may result in incorrect timestamps in the output file.

Is there a way to resolve this error message?

3) We are unable to record more than 45 minutes as the ffmpeg will stop recording. We check the connection of our CCTV, it's still alive.

Please advise.

Thanks and Warmest Regards,

Vincent

[This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please kindly notify us immediately and delete the message
from your system; please do not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose
its contents to any other person. Thank you.]
---ST Electronics Group---