[FFmpeg-user] configuring the ffmpeg failed,need a hand.

津瑞 15175227908 at 163.com
Tue Oct 14 05:14:12 CEST 2014

Dear Sir or Madam:
        I'm a programmer from Shanghai of China and sorry to disturb you!
        I'm working with the monitor and using the ffmepg to make a player  but it failed when I was configuring the ffmpeg with a note:ERROR:   libx264 not found .
        I have  done such work before the upper working including  downloading the sdl1.2,x264,libvpx and configuring them without error.My final destination  is that using
       the ffplay to play a video file on the prompt line.I am very upset when I have tried many approaches and hope you can give a favor which I am very very grateful.
       I am looking forward your replay and thank you!
Best wishes!