[FFmpeg-user] Modern ffmpeg/libvpx generates incorrect PTS for vp9 when decode

Sagara Wijetunga sagarawmw at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 20:01:39 CEST 2014

> 1. I use libvpx to encode, and ffvp9 to decode.
>
> --enable-libvpx --disable-decoder=libvpx_vp8
> --disable-decoder=libvpx_vp9

Does that mean that you tested the issue now both
with --disable-decoder=libvpx_vp9 and with
--enable-libvpx --disable-decoder=vp9 --disable-parser=vp9
or only with one decoder?

All the while I was using only one decoder (vp9).

I only changed the libvpx from git version to the old libvpx v1.3.0 and rebuilt the ffmpeg, and re-encoded another vp9 file.

What other tests you think I should fro to narrow down the issue.

Regards
Sagara