[FFmpeg-user] XAVC to Quicktime MOV

Rens Dijkshoorn rens at onlinemedia.nl
Fri Nov 28 19:33:46 CET 2014

> Rens Dijkshoorn <rens <at> onlinemedia.nl> writes:
>
> > The latest version from git this afternoon works fine

> So there is no issue that you want to report?
>
> Please try to fix your quoting, Carl Eugen

Maybe I should refrase this to

" The latest version from git this afternoon works fine for HD "

If you read my previous posting there are still a number of issues
with rewrapping 4K XAVC MXF content to quicktime MOV that would be nice
if they could be resolved in the future.

If these are bugs or not implemented at this time is for me as user
difficult to determin.

Thanks for quick response.

Regards Rens