[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg profesional decoder compatibility mpegts

Anshul anshul.ffmpeg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:47:50 CET 2014

On 11/20/2014 07:48 PM, AlexandreL wrote:
> Sorry all,
> Where can i find the "Complete, uncut console output" ?
>
> Thanks,

Though I am not sure, from long time I was not here, Most of the times
things printed on console is known as Console Output of ffmpeg. Use git
version and your console output would look like as console output.

you can download snapshot from here
https://www.ffmpeg.org/releases/ffmpeg-snapshot.tar.bz2

As u are vey new user here, I would suggest
scroll through following links.
https://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/Ubuntu.

If your problem still persist, then come again.

-Anshul