[FFmpeg-user] brew install ffmpeg on 10.10 Yosemite for wma to mp3 batch conv.

Brandon Payne paynito at outlook.com
Thu Nov 20 05:27:54 CET 2014

Thanks of course I copied that off a discussion of bringing wma into iTunes.  Now I see the .m4a so it should work for mp3 through homebrew without an installation flag.  Cool.  The end use is actually to listen to these tracks on a wp8 phone ��.  But from a mac music gets to the phone from the iTunes library.