[FFmpeg-user] DPX to jp2 encoding

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue May 27 14:46:36 CEST 2014

Rajendran Krishnan <rajendran_t_k <at> yahoo.co.in> writes:

> I'm in process of converting DPX image files to JPEG2000
> (jp2) lossless image sequence. Kindly advise how
> do I convert using ffmpeg with reversible option.

What is the "reversible option"?

I believe that on this mailing list, you are less likely
to get an answer if you ask "how can I" than to ask "I
tried 'ffmpeg -i input.dpx out.jp2' but the output isn't
what I expected, please see my command line including
the complete, uncut console output below".
Don't forget to compile with --enable-libopenjpeg.