[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg compand knobs problem

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Sat May 24 09:12:05 CEST 2014

I'm aware of the problem since Moritz advised me of it.
I tried several different methods of posting to no avail. I currently do not
use an email client; I use gmail's web-page interface directly (on pc with
xorg desktop).
I have not had such a problem with other mail lists, so it's a strange
problem from my viewpoint.

Anyway, I switched to the Nabble list/interface, which should solve the
problem (we'll see).

Regards.