[FFmpeg-user] Hooking into MOOV atom move process

Eugene Gekhter egekhter at pixcel.com
Fri Jun 27 16:47:45 CEST 2014

I execute ffmpeg command from PHP script.
The execute command goes on for a long time, but for some reason, it
returns as soon as encoding is finished and then continues running rest of
my script. It returns after encoding the whole video, but before moving the
MOOV atom to beginning. I'm not familiar with the signals that go on in the
background to know exactly the reason.

*Eugene Gekhter* / CEO

(847) 272-8207/ egekhter at pixcel.com
*Pixcel* Office: (800) 557-3508
3336 Commercial Ave. / Northbrook, IL 60062
http://www.pixcel.com