[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg report option - syntax error

Lukácsy Gergely Gergely.Lukacsy at streamnet.hu
Mon Jun 23 10:51:07 CEST 2014

Hi Moritz!

Thanks for your answer!

I've read the manual, but the following part ("Setting the environment variable [...] has the _same_effect_ [...]") made me think that setting the environment variable is just an alternative way to configure the "-report" option. The manual is not entirely clear regarding this case indeed.

I was aware about the environment value thing, and I tried it with the same values used in the command line example, with no success. Also, as you advised, made a test using numbers instead of the string constants, but I still get the defaults.
I haven't tried this on linux yet, but it seems it doesn't work in windows environment.
Maybe it's just a windows glitch, so it needs further investigation.

Greetings,
G.