[FFmpeg-user] how to play a variant stream in HLS by ffplay

jz.ma jz.ma at szjiuzhou.com.cn
Wed Jun 18 10:40:00 CEST 2014

Dear All,
    I'm new to here, I have a problem when playing HLS link.
    In my project, the server support variant stream, and it means the client could play a lower bit rate stream when the  network is very bad, and when the network is good, the client could change to a higher bit rate stream automatic.
    But I don't find this code in hlc.c, dose the ffmpeg support play variant stream? how could I do if it is NOT support, is there anyone do it in other protocol? such as RTMP?

Thanks in advance!

2014-06-18

Mark.ma (software engineer)

skype: xiaoma2100