[FFmpeg-user] Desktop catpture attempt failed

mark_a_lee-abeng at yahoo.ca mark_a_lee-abeng at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 10 22:10:40 CEST 2014

I have no clue wha you're talking about "hijacking". I replied to the response by Carl Eugen Hoyos and realised that I sent using an emaial address not related to the list, so I resent with the correct address.

Could you explain "your -s and/or your x,y offsets were too large"? My monitor resolution is 1280 x 800 and xwininfo gives me the following output (a new instance of the window but which BTW, gives the same failure message when I attempt a  capture with these cordinates):

  Absolute upper-left X:  1
  Absolute upper-left Y:  94
  Relative upper-left X:  1
  Relative upper-left Y:  34
  Width: 641
  Height: 625
  Depth: 24
  Visual: 0x21
  Visual Class: TrueColor
  Border width: 0
  Class: InputOutput
  Colormap: 0x20 (installed)
  Bit Gravity State: NorthWestGravity
  Window Gravity State: NorthWestGravity
  Backing Store State: NotUseful
  Save Under State: no
  Map State: IsViewable
  Override Redirect State: no
  Corners:  +1+94  -638+94  -638-81  +1-81
  -geometry 641x625+0+60

Mark