[FFmpeg-user] convert from bt601 to bt709

Gregory Ducatel gducatel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:36:52 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

I totally agree regarding Quick Time. Unfortunately one of our client wants
to review using Quick Time file and ask us to match the look With Quick
Time player.

Could it be that the color atom are not valid from ffmpeg? Can we set them
manually?

The same quick time file outputed with Nuke, provide a prefered transfer
set at 1.8

Ffmpeg on the other hand provide a prefered transfer always set at 2.2?

Is there a way to change that?

Thank you for your help!