[FFmpeg-user] [mp4 @ 00000000002ff260] Malformed AAC bitstream detected:

Simon Thelen ffmpeg-user at c-14.de
Wed Jul 23 15:41:08 CEST 2014

On 22/07/14 at 14:08, Bikash Kumar Sinha wrote:
> Sorry about the top posting, as I said I am new and did not realize I was
> doing that.
https://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
You might want to read this to learn about what you're doing and how to
quote correctly.
> My issues is not yet resolved and was wondering if there is a way I can
> share with you a couple of videos ( q1.mp4 and a1.mp4) that I was trying to
> merge along with my script. Can I attach those videos here? or can I upload
> it somewhere? I really need to get this merged/concatenated.
First, kann I have the output of the modified commandline?

If you want you can upload the files to datafilehost.com and I or
somebody else can look at it when I/they have time.

--
Simon Thelen