[FFmpeg-user] Reg: CPU Usage Issue

subeesh.babu subeesh.babu at industeqsite.com
Fri Jul 18 11:26:22 CEST 2014

Hi ,

1 . I am using DM8148 Davinci Processor and in that Arm7 core is using with
a speed of 600MHz.
2 . ffmpeg-1.1.4 is using .
3. Command used for streaming the video shall be given below . It streams
the data but is slow and takes 99% of CPU usage.
             ffmpeg -re -i video.mp4 -f mpegts udp:10.5.4.69:1234
4. The above command is what i am using for streaming an MP4 video file .
Can any one suggest how to reduce the CPU usage .

Regards,
Subeesh babu
Mob: +91-8939229627