[FFmpeg-user] MPEG TS output - muxing queue - max_interleave_delta

Matej matej at tam.si
Fri Jul 18 08:10:28 CEST 2014

Hi,

the video stream is an actual UScreenCapture input and audio is an internet
radio. What we want to achieve is simply add the background internet radio
sound to the UScreenCapture generated video. As mentioned, now with this
set of options things work smoothly for about 50 minutes, but then start to
scratch and eventually stop.