[FFmpeg-user] MPEG TS output - muxing queue - max_interleave_delta

Matej matej at tam.si
Thu Jul 17 10:17:49 CEST 2014

It happens exactly the same with the file output - same errors appear in
the console, the file is normal until about an hour where the sound
disappears and every few secomds play very fast and then stops... this is
the time where those messages below start to appear.

There are still same errors in the console:

mpegts @ 0x1a363c0] Delay between the first packet and last packet in the
muxing queue is 10004900 > 10000000: forcing output

There are no errors whatsoever even after few hours of when there is no
audio input (so without this -re -i http://live.radiohit.si:9560 in the
command line) and only video input.

There also seem to be no errors when there is just audio input
http://live.radiohit.si:9560 (without udp:// <at> :1300).

Any ideas on where to look and what to check are very welcome, I have been
pulling my hair for quite some time now because of this issue.

Thanks,
Matej