[FFmpeg-user] Use ffmpeg to pool a stream from an IP camera and push it to MS Windows Media Server (Win 2008 R2)

Libor Šalda libor.salda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:51:15 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

Do someone know if it is possible at all and if it is, can you send me a
command line for it?

There are these possibilities on the IP camera I have:
* http / https with MPEG-4 or JPEG
* RTPS

By MS Expression Encoder I can push a stream to Windows Media Server using
this link: http://streamsrvr.libi.cz/ppoint1

I would appreciate any solution to solve this problem, but the camera /
transcoding laptop will be connected to public networks so stream to
Windows Media Server must be pushed (are behind NAT).

Thanks in advance,
Libor