[FFmpeg-user] audio and video sync problem

Murat Maman murat.maman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:10:39 CEST 2014

Dear All,

I am having problem with video and audio sync but not always. This is my
ffmpeg code which am using.

sudo ffmpeg -y -f mpegts -i 'udp://@
00.00.00.00:1111?fifo_size=1000000&overrun_nonfatal=1 \
-maxrate 2M -bufsize 2M \
-af volume=1.1 \
-strict experimental \
-c:a libfaac -ar 22050 -ac 2 -b:a 64k \
-vsync 1 -c:v libx264 -r 25 -vf yadif,scale=640:480 -aspect:v 16:9 -b:v
900k \
-preset superfast -tune zerolatency -threads 8 -crf 25 \
-map 0:0 -map 0:1 \
-f flv 'rtmp://testt:testt@00.00.00.00:0000/live/1111'

I am getting live mpegts data form source and after processing then trying
send to wowza server via rtmp.

I can reproduce problem, for example if i shake satellite then source is
break down and after a while problem beginning. I can easily see sync
problem between video and audio. Often audio ahead than video.

When problem happening in the source how can i prevent sync problem between
audio and video.

regards,

Murat