[FFmpeg-user] libquvi missing

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Jul 1 09:52:49 CEST 2014

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 16:39:10 -0700, David baker wrote:
> I then ran locate libquvi.pc to no avail I'm using version 0.9.2 is it supported?

"rpm -ql libquvi-devel" should tell you if and where libquvi.pc is
located. Fedora packages it as libquvi-0.9.pc, probably to avoid
conflicts with the 0.4 package.

That said, the point we tried to make before - sorry if it wasn't clear
- is that ffmpeg does not (yet?) support libquvi-0.9. This version has
a new API, and ffmpeg only support libquvi-0.4, which holds the
"stable" API.

You should probably slip quvi support on your platform for the time
being, unless you really know you need it.

Moritz