[FFmpeg-user] -filter_complex scale + concat

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Sun Jan 26 21:24:54 CET 2014

Le septidi 7 pluviôse, an CCXXII, kalle ralle a écrit :
> *Media Info Output:*

This is usually useless, and what you posted here is utterly unreadable, but
I managed to spot this:

> Advanced Video CodingDuration                                 : 20s 0msBit

And this:

>                           : .mp3Duration                                 :
> 20s 58msBit rate mode                            : ConstantBit rate

It looks like the audio stream in your file is slightly longer than the
video stream. That would explain the behaviour you observe: the last frame
stays while the audio finishes.

If you want to check more accurately, I suggest to put the showinfo and
ashowinfo filters after each input and after concat.

And if you copy-paste output here again, please make sure it is not garbled
like the one in this mail.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George