[FFmpeg-user] Using FFMPEG to stream continuously videos files to a RTMP server

LANGLOIS Olivier PIS -EXT olivier.pis.langlois at transport.alstom.com
Mon Jan 13 19:59:12 CET 2014

perhaps this would be of some use to you:

http://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/How%20to%20concatenate%20%28join,%20merge%29%20media%20files

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.