[FFmpeg-user] Saturation adjustment only in some channels

Pavel Koshevoy pkoshevoy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:27:29 CET 2014

On 1/2/2014 9:56 AM, Martin Cracauer wrote:
> Cl??ment B??sch wrote on Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 09:29:55AM +0100:
>>
>> See the curves filter: http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#curves-1
> Thanks.  I think this will fix my problem that lifting the mids blew
> out the highs.
>
> Any ideas about per-channel saturation?
>
> Martin

Have you considered using a 3D lookup table filter instead?
http://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#lut3d-1

Of course the trouble with 3D LUT is in generating the color cube for
the color transformation you need.  There are online generators but I
haven't found one that's generic enough (here is one I've found --
http://www.arri.com/camera/digital_cameras/tools/lut_generator/lut_generator/)

Anyway, it's just an idea...

     Pavel