[FFmpeg-user] stuck on final command for centos install

Manas Bhatnagar b.manas.88 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 03:03:10 CET 2014

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think it is very important.
`hash -r` would scan for any new binaries in your path
`. ~/.bash_profile` only applies if you are using a bash shell I think, if
you are using another shell this command does nothing and I am not sure
what the reason is for including this command in the guide.

Manas