[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg h264 decode error
b.manas.88 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 01:01:26 CET 2014
By similar, I mean that the sample file also uses x264 for video and ac3
Compiler is standard FreeBSD 9 compiler.
When trying to recompile, I am facing a problem that was not occurring
before. ./configure fails to complete with error:
1. # ./configure --prefix="$HOME/ffmpeg_build"
--extra-libs="-ldl" --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264
3. gcc is unable to create an executable file.
4. If gcc is a cross-compiler, use the --enable-cross-compile option.
5. Only do this if you know what cross compiling means.
6. C compiler test failed.
8. If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the
9. version from Git. If the latest version fails, report the problem to
10. ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on
11. Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will
12. solving the problem.
I have attached the config.log file.
I guess I can upload attachments to this mailing list. Sorry for not doing
On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> Manas Bhatnagar <b.manas.88 <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > The input video file is 1.5 GB. I have found another
> > video with similar codecs that also produces errors.
> > The file is hosted at:
> Works fine here, consider recompiling current FFmpeg git head.
> (Your compiler looks old.)
> > The complete uncut console output is:
> > My message got rejected for being over the 250 KB size
> > limit so I have hosted the two files at mega.co.nz.
> > I hope this is ok.
> Definitely not.
> Carl Eugen
> ffmpeg-user mailing list
> ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 118139 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-user