[FFmpeg-user] audio is out of sync and "ALSA buffer xrun"

Mon Feb 17 19:59:00 CET 2014

In fact, all is good for the CPU usage and for the Internet bandwidth usage:
- with top: ffmpeg is using approximately 16% of my CPU
- with iftop: ffmpeg is using approximately 132kb/s of my Bandwidth (it represents a little part of my total upload bandwidth that is approximately at 800kb/s).

A thing that I can remark is that the "ALSA buffer xrun" message seems to appear only 1 time at the beginning of the capture now.

Does it tell you something?