[FFmpeg-user] RTSP Input/Output error (invalid data found)

Roquene roquene at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 5 12:38:11 CET 2014

Am 04.02.2014 20:49, schrieb Andrey Utkin:
> 2014-02-03 Roquene <roquene at googlemail.com>:

>>> Could you somehow post traffic log in other way? Your paste is
>>> incomplete, it lacks replies.
>>>

>> hello
>>
>> i add the logs as .pcab to this mail.
>> if you need more informationen, please ask.
>

> I think your server expects CSeq to be second line in request, not any
> next one. This is not enforced/guaranteed in RTSP RFC, although
> everywhere in examples inside RFC it is so.
> What is server software?
>
> You can prove my idea by editing libavformat/rtsp.c near line 1223:
> swap lines to have
>
>      av_strlcatf(buf, sizeof(buf), "CSeq: %d\r\n", rt->seq);
>      if (headers)
>          av_strlcat(buf, headers, sizeof(buf));
>
> If that's some inhouse-developed server, you should fix it. If that's
> some common software, we should consider changing ffmpeg code.

my Server is Ubuntu 12.04 (x86)
i downloaded the ffmpeg source, edited the corresponding lines
and compiled it. but get the same error "CSeq2 expected, 1 received".

not sure if i did something wrong. followed this (german) compile-guide
http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/FFmpeg/Kompilieren

normally this should work