[FFmpeg-user] A/V sync issues & more with MediaPortal recording of ClearQAM

Mr M redpenguinmail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 19:44:33 CET 2014

My output is:
http://pastebin.com/GVxc9jH9

Sample File is:

Mr-M-Sample.ts

ffmpeg really seems to have issues with at least the first 30 seconds of
the original/sample. I know when you do TV recordings, the beginning/end
always seem to be messed up but ffmpeg seemed to not like the beginning o f
this one at all. I would get A/V issues immediately if I did not skip to at
least 30 sec in using -ss.

I attempted to take -async 1 off but after the first commercial break is
about over, you hear the program's audio yet commercials are still playing.