[FFmpeg-user] Levels and Primaries

Rio Kierkels riokierkels at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 09:56:03 CET 2014

Thanks Andy,

If this is true it's good news for ffmpeg, bad news for the other apps and
our current delivery pipeline.
My next step would be to create a very basic mxf parser to determine the Y'
values but as I've said my C skills are sub par to my python skills.
Does anybody have some other nice tool to determine levels to cross check
this. Or maybe someone who can verify that the ffmpeg mxf parser and
mpeg2video decoder doesn't do anything to the levels when converting it to
a waveform?

On 4 February 2014 01:04, Phil Rhodes <phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> > It just seemed a bit excessive to add them to the original post.
>
> It is.

42