[FFmpeg-user] Levels and Primaries

Rio Kierkels riokierkels at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 18:36:52 CET 2014

Thank you guys for posting it, I've done just as requested but the dpx that
is attached to the mail is stalling it because of it's size. It's awaiting
moderation.
I've also provided an mxf rendered by our studio with episode using the
exact same dpx file. However that one is also awaiting moderation.

In the mean time I'll just continue providing links as well to speed up the
conversation.
The dpx file can be found in the zip file that I refered to in my original
post.

Here you can find the episode rendered mxf file of the colorbars (Episode
rendered mxf colorbars<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9hzJJkCcuUrMGZQX19oa1pPREU/edit?usp=sharing>
).
And here are the generated waveforms from it:
lightworks (lightworks waveform episode rendered mxf
colorbars<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9hzJJkCcuUrNzFWTGtZenRjLWM/edit?usp=sharing>
)
ffmpeg (ffmpeg waveform episode rendered mxf
colorbars<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9hzJJkCcuUrblVYUGlEajF3cGc/edit?usp=sharing>
)
smoke (smoke waveform episode rendered mxf
colorbars<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9hzJJkCcuUrbDBJbkpueDZDdE0/edit?usp=sharing>
).

--
42