[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG audio codec parameter problem

praveen.gandam at eminosoft.com praveen.gandam at eminosoft.com
Wed Dec 31 14:50:25 CET 2014

Dear Friend,

We have tried porting FFMPEG to iOS 8.0 and made the following changes
to the main function , We have replaced it with our own implementation
ffmpegInit(). Following are the contents of the function as it starts.

char **argv=malloc(14*sizeof(char*));
     int argc=14;

      argv[1]="-f";
      argv[2]="g723_1";
      argv[3]="-ar";
      argv[4]="16000";
      argv[5]="-acodec";
      argv[6]="g723_1";
      argv[7]="-ab";
      argv[8]="6.3k";
      argv[9]="-ac";
      argv[10]="1";
      argv[11]="-f";
      argv[12]="rtp";
      argv[13]="rtp://127.0.0.1:1234";

We have tried passing avfoundation to -f argument and hw:0,0 to -i
argument, However without any result, When we pass the above arguments
we get a problem at -ab with the "priv_class" member of AVCodec at
av_find_opt.

COULD YOU HELP US WITH THE RIGHT ARGUMENTS FOR THE FFMPEG IMPLEMENTATION
ON IOS, PLS DO THE NEEDFUL AS WE ARE STUCK MIDWAY IN THE PROJECT.

-Regards
Praveen Kumar G