[FFmpeg-user] Accelerate/Decelerate video

david reid zathrasorama at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 23:56:11 CET 2014

I can already get the video at the speed I want, my question was whether
there was any way to handle the acceleration/deceleration to/from the new
speed. Presently I just "jump" - which isn't great. Ideally I'd like to
accelerate into the timelapse over a period of a few seconds and then
decelerate back to normal speed when it's finished. Can that be done
already?

david