[FFmpeg-user] Delay between the first packet and last packed in the muxing queue

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Sat Dec 6 13:58:59 CET 2014

Yes, that is the moment when the input drops due to some network
issues, but it is back after a second or so. Since there is no
synchronization between video and sound required, I would like that
ffmpeg continues playing mp3 stream. In current situation those errors
keep showing up all the time and the output is never "normal" again -
I have to manually restart ffmpef process (until the next input's drop
occurs...)

I think this is a very common situation with all the input streams
since they can drop for some time due to many possibly network issues
and resuming when the stream is available again seems to be the option
we want.

Thanks,
Matej