[FFmpeg-user] Setting VUI and SEI parameters

Florian Friedrich florian at ff.de
Wed Dec 3 11:51:31 CET 2014

Dear Carl Eugen,

good point, thank you. It looks like only some of the VUI and none of the SEI parameters are accessible.
That means libx265 needs to be patched in order to comply with the possibilities of the HEVC standard. I have not found a external tool that could do these kind of things so far, so a patch seems to be the best way to do it. If anyone knows a better method, please advise.

Florian