[FFmpeg-user] Custom build

Matin Lotfaliei matinlotfali at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 09:04:41 CEST 2014

Hi, I am using ffmpeg in windows to record desktop using these arguments in
C#:

"-y " +
"-f dshow " +
"-i audio=\"virtual-audio-capturer\"" + (mic != "" ? ":audio=\"" + mic +
"\" " : " ") +
"-f gdigrab " +
"-draw_mouse 0 " +
"-framerate " + fps + " " +
"-video_size " + width + "x" + height + " " +
"-offset_x " + point.X + " " +
"-offset_y " + point.Y + " " +
"-i desktop " +
"-pix_fmt yuv420p " +
"-af \"volume=+5dB\" " +
" \"" + fileName + "\""

The output type can be mp4,wmv,avi,flv,mp3,wma,wav based on users choice in
GUI.
But the size of ffmpeg.exe is 27 MBs (14 MBs compressed) which is very
high. I want a custom build with smaller size.
Size does matter to me a lot. I even can pay for it.
How much size does the suggested custom build will have?