[FFmpeg-user] webm_dash_manifest muxer: operation not permitted

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Tue Aug 19 17:59:40 CEST 2014

* Carl Eugen Hoyos on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 at 13:51:54 +0000
> You are right, the following works fine here:
> $ ffmpeg -f webm_dash_manifest -i file.webm
>
> For which file does it fail for you?

All.

> How was it created?

Those I created with ffmpeg, but same for e.g.:
http://video.webmfiles.org/big-buck-bunny_trailer.webm

>> Omitting the -f webm_dash_manifest gets rid of
>> the error, but hangs up ffmpeg and I have to
>> kill the process.
>
> Did you report this?

No.

> (DOS is always important.)

When I find time, I already got scolded for bad reporting, thank
you ;-)

--
\black\trash movie   _SAME  TIME  SAME  PLACE_
	       New York, in the summer of 2001

--->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/stsp.php