[FFmpeg-user] Trouble installing ffmpeg

miss marci bugsinherteeth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 05:56:53 CEST 2014

Hello!

Til I downloaded the ffmpeg files and then 7-zip, i sort of lost my way.  i
am used to windows automatically installing and challenged by a manual
process.  i tried opening 7-zip and then found ffmpeg folders in my
downloads folder from within 7-zip.  but now i'm not really sure what i'm
looking for to actually access what i think is usually a .exe file that
will install ffmpeg into my program files.

there is an entire ffmpeg folder and also separate files including a .tar
and .b2z.  Can anyone help me to find the file I'll need to get ffmpeg
installed?

thnx in advance...marci