[FFmpeg-user] AVFoundation under Mac OS 10.7.5

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Tue Apr 29 20:31:17 CEST 2014

Am 29.04.14 16:26, schrieb Tobie Horswill:
> Thank you Moritz for pointing this out and thank you Carl Eugen for
> explaining why I may have missed it in the first place!
>
> So it would appear mmintrin.h, xmmintrin.h and emmintrin.h are each missing
> multiple prototypes.
>
> Any hints as to why this is happening? Not sure if it is relevant but I first
> tried compiling using MacPorts then switched to Brew which got me a bit
> further but apparently not far enough.

It's an issue with the compiler and the Apple provided headers, so there is not
much for FFmpeg to do about.

> My ./config file seems somewhat similar to the one mentioned here :
> http://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2011-April/110864.html Would
> clearing the definition of  __GNUC_STDC_INLINE__ be relevant in my case?

Have a look at TRAC, there is an avfoundation related issue with a suggestion
pointing in that direction. I never tested it and I'm not sure, if it will work.
It's annoying that Apple compilers fail there.

Sorry for my late reply.

-Thilo