[FFmpeg-user] Libav (Avconv) Imposition on Users who want FFmpeg

miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr
Tue Apr 22 15:05:21 CEST 2014

..[snip]..
> Libav (Avconv) Imposition on Users who want FFmpeg
> https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7539792.html#7539792
>
> I hope the problem is clearly put, and undeniable.
> I hope this helps the cause of freedom, yes, no exaggeration.
>
> Miroslav Rovis
> Zagreb, Croatia,
> www.CroatiaFidelis.hr

More inconclusiveness:
There now I see two topics completely same, at two different addresses:

Libav (Avconv) Imposition on Users who want FFmpeg
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7539696.html

and

Libav (Avconv) Imposition on Users who want FFmpeg
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7539792.html

Just in case.

I am done exposing my issue.
I will now take a break from this issue.
I will gladly see if there is any sufficient support that FFmpeg should
mean FFmpeg, and not something else.
Pls. note:
debian-multimedia.org
of Christian Marillat was badly pestered by Zacchiroli and gave in
under legal threats and renamed the website:
deb-multimedia.org
Why, if we allow that libav uses the ffmpeg name, double standards.

But, as I said, I am off this topic.
I gave a lot and I am tired now. And have to do other things.
Thank you!
Miroslav Rovis

M.R.