[FFmpeg-user] libavfilter : using amix

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Sat Apr 19 15:54:14 CEST 2014

Le decadi 30 germinal, an CCXXII, Mr Artichaut a écrit :
> Amerge gives me something similar :/ So, it's

That is normal, since the conversion is not the origin of your problem. But
my guess is that with amerge and pan, you do not find the auto-inserted
resamplers.

> My last version is here :
> https://gist.github.com/MrArtichaut/0cd9147441b51113db4d (it's a test
> program so yeah, a lot of ugly things I known :) )

Your use of input_to_read is commented out. If it still does not work, I
suggest you log, at each call to av_buffersrc_write_frame(), how many
samples you provide on what input, along with the sample rate:

    "add %d samples on input %d (%d Hz, time=%f, ttime=%f)",
      	frame->nb_samples, i, codec[i]->sample_rate,
	(double)frame->nb_samples / codec[i]->sample_rate,
	(double)(total_samples[i] += frame->nb_samples) / codec[i]->sample_rate

and do the same when getting frames from the sink. The basic rule is that
your program should be adding roughly the same duration of data on each
input.

> When opening my inputs, I also have this in my logs, but I've read that
> it's not a real issue :
> [wav @ 0x10280ea00] parser not found for codec pcm_s16le, packets or times
> may be invalid.

Probably not a problem, PCM does not require a parser.

Please remember not to top-post.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George