[FFmpeg-user] Problem Compiling ffmpeg

Alexander.Achleitner at zf.com Alexander.Achleitner at zf.com
Mon Apr 7 08:20:39 CEST 2014

Hi Moritz,

thank you and all others for help. I tested ffmpeg on the AM335. It works. For example I can extract pictures
from an avi file.
Great.

I think some of my problems came from the point that I have used only Windows in the last ten years.

The configuration script is good, but at some options I didn't know what I have to set.

I always wanted to compile ffmpeg separately and not in Eclipse. I need the libraries for the Project
in the IDE.

Many thanks for help.

Regards,

Alexander Achleitner