[FFmpeg-user] Compile FFpaly on Ubuntu 13.10 and Eclipse

Naveen Rudrappa naveen.mr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:10:30 CEST 2014

Joao,
if there is no way out - suggest you to look at the command line compiler
and linker options for ffplay.c
use verbose method to see these options:

make V=s

It should give fair bit of info required to populate "project -> properties
-> c/c++ build -> settings" in eclipse
I did manage to compile this way sometime ago

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 9:58 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> João Machado <joao_m_s_m <at> hotmail.com> writes:
>
> > Now I am trying to compile the ffplay.c using the eclipse,
> > so I can debud, change and compile it.
>
> > I also found this link which I'll try after
> > https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Setup_Eclipse_IDE_for_FFmpeg_%28Linux%29.
>
> I suggest you ask here if anything does not work as
> explained in the wiki.
>
> Carl Eugen

,
Naveen Rudrappa